Thursday, May 12, 2011

What's Cooking?

At a loss for a recipe to share...there's been a lot of evenings spent at the ball field. I know I've said that a lot and if you would like proof of exactly how many evenings, go HERE.  There has been a gazillion quick and easy meals but most are the "open a jar" variety as well as my go-to's that have been featured here already.  I do have a few in mind that I will get to in the coming weeks.  For today, I'd like to link/share a recipe from Becky Higgins for Pesto Chicken with Vegetables that I came upon just this morning.  Planning on picking up the fresh ingredients at the store later today and using up the last of my frozen pesto...yes I freeze my own, recipe found HERE

If you try it out, let me know how it goes.  And if you have any yummy recipes to share, you know where to find me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment