Monday, March 20, 2017

Weekend Wrap-up

I'm pretty sure the vendors were louder than the scrappers on Saturday night at Cool Crops Portsmouth 3. Cool Crops weekends are always awesome but LOLPIMPing into the wee hours plus friends to share amazing desserts with makes for an amazing weekend. 

As usual, I taught my 3 classes and the canvas ladies came up with beautiful work. Here they are proudly showing off their art.
There were also some new additions to the store...they're slowly coming in and it's so much fun getting deliveries. Next up are the new stickles colors and Nuvo's jewel drops.
And best of all, my baby turned FIFTEEN and we celebrated when I got home. Not quite sure how the years go by so quickly but I am hanging on for dear life and soaking it all in.


No comments:

Post a Comment