Friday, January 8, 2016

Fave Finds: Winter Edition


1. Love the colors in this layout from BHG...it's also part of a slideshow of other great layouts perfect for scraplifting for winter sports layouts.

2. Nothing like a list of 50 Ways to Make the Most of Winter to help chase away the winter blues.

3. Need to make these DIY hand warmers ASAP. I know they sell hand warmers but it seems like such a waste to be throwing them away and I only use them for a total of 2 hours.

4. An infographic list of how to spice up your hot chocolate - I'm thinking I need to just go down the list and try them all!

5. It is 6F outside as I type up this post and we, me and my boys, will have to head outside when they get home from school to blow Frozen Bubbles!

6. Essentials for snowshoeing...this caught my eye as it's something I've been wanting to try for a while. Any of you snowshoe? Any tips for me?

7. I meal plan and Mondays are SOUPER MONDAY *insert eye roll from my teen boys* and I love this list of 29 Cozy & Delicious Soups to Make this Winter.

8. This card caught my eye and I just had to share. More details on the card can be found at Joyful Creations with Kim.

9. Melted Snowmen cookies...need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment