Friday, October 9, 2015

Fave Finds: Halloween edition

Fave Finds is a compilation of things that I've found on Pinterest or the web that I think are great ideas/projects/quotes and thought you might find them interesting too.

These Halloween T-shirts are just too much!
Mummy Dearest card...this cards has made its rounds but I still love the simplicity of it.
I'm a sucker for anything birch trees and this card is no exception
what a cute idea for a Googly Eye Frame that even little little ones could help with
How cute is this Spider Web Pillow?
Halloween Page Ideas by SuzyQScraps - great tips for Scrapping Halloween pages
Wonder if my boys would like some of these Monster Eye Cookies
Stuck on page title like me? Here's a handy dandy Halloween Page Titles list.

No comments:

Post a Comment