Friday, October 2, 2015

Around Here

Around here I am spending today and the weekend running my Just Scrappin' crop in Westboro.

Around here the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. Turning a little cold in the evenings and early morning but the sun is out. Soon enough the leaves will change and the coats will have to come out. Until then, I am enjoying the sun and milder temps.

Around here I have been waking up early with my high schooler and getting Diego out for his walk before work. This is going to change to an indoor workout in the early morning and a walk in the middle of the day if it gets any colder in the morning.

Around here I have a huge pile of books to read as well as listening to a book on CD's while I travel back and forth from events.

Around here it feels like some drivers have gone absolutely mad. If you lose it while waiting for an elementary school walking line to disperse, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Around here I am learning a new sport, cross country, and really enjoying watching and supporting my son and his team. Totally impressed by the speed of some of these kids, perseverance of others and the distance they put in at practice.

Around here I am still turning out new layout kits and can't wait to share them with you.

Around here I am learning to use my new Silhouette machine. I loved the Cricut Explore machine but the software wasn't powerful enough for me and I didn't like being tied to the internet when I wanted to use it.

Around here life is busy and full but I wouldn't change any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment