Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Bazzill Bulk Buy

A Bazzill Bulk Buy is an opportunity to stock up on Bazzill cardstock at a reduced price.  New to my cardstock bulk buy?  Here's the scoop...


  • You will receive 60 sheets of cardstock, 5 sheets each of 12 different colors.
  • Price includes tax and shipping to me.
  • Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here).  Cardstock will be available for delivery at Scrap-A-Way Warwick and Cool Crops Portsmouth 1, 2 & 3.
  • Mailing from me to you will be actual USPS cost, $12 in a priority flat rate box. I can fit 2 orders in a box.
  • Order Deadline is midnight, Sunday 2/8
  • Payments in advance by check are appreciated or cash upon delivery.  No CC's or paypal please.
  • Does not apply towards prizes or raffles at crops if you take delivery and pay me at an event.
The cost of this month's buy is $26.  Email me (sluvs2skrap at yahoo dot com) to purchase, please include # of buys, payment method and delivery location.

No comments:

Post a Comment