Friday, January 9, 2015

I Am...

loving  the family photos we took while at my in-laws over the holidays

enjoying having a puppy in the house even if he has decided paper is delicious and sneaks them from my recycle bin anytime he thinks he won't get caught



freezing in the sub-zero temps we have had all week, and it's continuing into next week

listening to an audiobook, ... by Wilbur Smith

watching Covert Affairs season 3 and Justified season 2...while I scrap, knit and run, not all at the same time

knitting two projects - a hat as my on the go project and a gift baby blanket (shhh don't tell)

prepping for the start of a busy season

organizing the boxes and boxes of papers I have purchased to be made into kits, there really isn't enough hours in the day
  
plotting ways to simplify and streamline my business, this would mean more kits available!

No comments:

Post a Comment