Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Scrappy News



Good Morning Ladies!!!

The leaves are turning, the temperature is dropping and the kids are begging for all manners of bizarre Halloween costumes.  I know this newsletter is late but the hours and days just seem to fly right by me.  “Time flies when you’re having fun” – right?  I have to say I am having a blast with this ride called life…hope you are too.

I kicked off the scrapbooking season with a Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro crop and we would like to THANK all the ladies that joined us.  We had a wonderful time in an awesome location.  We love it so much, we have booked TWO events for 2013…June 21-23, 2013 AND September 20-22, 2013.  

With the season in full swing, I have a long list of crops lined up.  This season, you’ll find me at Cool Crops and Scrap-a-Way Retreats.  If you would like to see my event schedule, head over to the calendar of events page few coming up soon are…

Just Scrappin’ All Day Crops in Charlton
The first crop is scheduled for October 20 and December 8.  We are at the Prindle Pond Conference Center in Charlton, MA.  It’s a beautiful location and much bigger than our previous one.  Crop fee is $40 and the crop runs from 9am to 9pm. Included in the fee are goodies, prizes, make-n-take (sometimes a project, other times a 2 page layout), lunch and dinner. We still have seats for our October crop – email me if you’re interested.

And…
Oct 26 to 28 - Cool Crops in Portland, ME
Nov 9 to 11 - Scrap-a-Way Retreats in Seekonk, MA.
Nov 16 to 18 - Cool Crops in Hyannis, MA.
If you would like to pre-order items, feel free to contact me and I’ll have it for you at the crop you’re attending.

With this long list of crops, I have been stocking up the store with the coolest and latest collections that are out.  There’s a lot out there and am hoping to share what I have in stock on my blog…check it out HERE.  I’ve also been spending way too much time on pinterest and have been trying out several of the recipes I pinned.  The results will be posted on my blog, starting this Thursday.  I am definitely bringing back What’s Cooking on Thursdays.  Have you seen the recipes section on my blog?

In short…see you at one of the weekend crops…come to a Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro…let me know if you need anything…like Time2Scrap on Facebook…AND check out my blog, especially the recipes section.  I’m no chef but love to eat and especially love quick and easy meals.

Hope you’re enjoying this beautiful fall day!!!
Siewleng


No comments:

Post a Comment