Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just Scrappin' 11.06.10 - Challenge #4

For this challenge you will create a layout using a countdown method of items. I will list five different kinds of things (eg. elements, papers, photos) for you to use in your layout.

5 – Numbers
4 - Cardstock or Solid Colored Papers
3 - Glitter Spots/Bling
2 - Photos
1 - Rub-on/Stamp

You can  use more than these items  just as long as you meet the required list and numbers asked for each.
I have had this "Spring Fever" rub-on in my stash forever and finally had the perfect pictures to go with it.  At their school as a fundraiser, the kids have a crazy hat or hair day :)  I didn't really have numbers so I added the month and year of the event to get the required numbers in.  Glitter is stickles around the journaling block and in the middle of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment