Friday, November 19, 2010

Just Scrappin 11.06.10 - Challenge #2

Use your stash challenge - There's no specific number of any item on this just use everything on the list and have fun.
  • picture or pictures of food, having a family dinner or a birthday,
  • something that has a picture of food on it- embellishment , pp or sticker
  •  multiple colors of brown
  • circles
  • flowers
Wondering about my lack of circles?  Well the dotted paper counts ;)  And the flowers can be seen on the journaling spot.  And while working on this layout, a fellow scrapper introduced me to a fabulous product called "liquid applique".  I had never heard of it but it's magic.  It goes on like elmer's glue and when heated, puffs up to give a puffy paint look!!!  Check out my cupcake embellishments...


Interested?  Contact me to purchase your own stash of Liquid applique...available in all shades of the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment