Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Crafty Moms

Alright, so I'm in the middle of cleaning up the pigsty the kids call their play area...and I just had to put this question out there.  This to moms with kids that love to build and craft.  Like most people (i hope) I love a tidy and organized home.  It fails me 99.9% of the time and I'm ok with it.  OK with the mess that is our "lived in" home.  BUT what kills me is the stuff that my boys have built with lincoln logs, legos, recycled stuff ie their creations.  I love that they love to build and are being creative and all that entails BUT what the heck do we do with it after?  There's only so much room that can be dedicated to display their creations.  They fight tooth n nail not to get rid of them or to break them down.  What do you do with stuff your kids have built/created?  Do share...and please tell me I'm not the only one with this huge dilemma.

Sincerely...me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment