Friday, July 29, 2016

Vacation mode

Baseball is almost over and it's almost time for a vacation trip. With that in mind, I am highlighting some of the newer lines currently available. Kaisercraft consistently produces lines that hit it out of the ballpark for me. I am fascinated by this classic vintage line called Just Landed.
Carta Bella also has a vintage-y line but is a little too busy for me.
Reminisce has several lines that perfect for those Florida trips. Their Wizard 101 is perfect for Harry Potter World and their Worlds of Adventure, just right for Universal Studios. There are a few more but they didn't interest me as much.

Echo Park has Magical Adventure...the newest Disney but not Disney line out. I have them stocked and am planning on making a multi-page layout kit with it. Queen & Co. has a line out as well as Simple Stories' Say Cheese lines.
If you're a Project Lifer - I love Becky Higgins' Explore Edition. Perfect for your summer adventures.
Bella Blvd. has a beautiful and colorful collection, Let's Go.
Last but not least, Paper House has 3 travel lines. Specifically geared toward Italy, France and England. If your travels led to Europe, these are a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment