Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Time2Scrap Gift Certificates

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break.  Did you shop the great deals on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday AND Cyber Monday?  I sure did.  Just like any of you, I can’t pass up a good deal either and got the bulk of my shopping done.  I do have some people that are hard to shop for but I want to get them something they would love.  This is when I resort to gift certificates especially for my crafty have it all friends.   So, are you shopping for a scrappy friend?  How about a gift for yourself?  Let me help you with a special Time2Scrap Gift Certificate deal.

Time2Scrap Gift Certificate
·         Purchase a $25 Gift Certificate for a friend (or yourself, I won’t tell) and get a $5 bonus Gift Certificate. 
·         Gift Certificates will be delivered electronically and in a .pdf document so you can just print it out.
·         For an additional $2.50 – I will print and mail the Gift Certificate for you complete with a handmade Christmas card plus a handwritten message (your wording).
·         Order from is attached – fill it out, email it back to me and I will call you for payment info. 
·         Deadline to order is Dec 13.  Gift Certificate will be mailed out by Monday Dec 15.
·         Questions?  Please don’t hesitate to email me at sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com

And don’t forget Just Scrappin’ weekends in Westboro make great gifts too!  Registration is open and a $75 deposit holds your seat.  If you have the weekend on your Christmas wish list…let us know and we’ll email the gift giver a pretty Gift Certificate so it can be gift wrapped for you.
Time2Scrap Gift Certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment