Monday, November 5, 2012

November Scrappy News

It’s November 1st and there’s definitely a chill in the air.  I hope all of you weathered Hurricane Sandy OK.  I don’t have too many customers in the NY/NJ area but to those who are in that area, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Bazzill Bulk Buy 
·  The cost of this quarter's buy is $27.00
·  You will receive 60 sheets of Bazzill cardstock in 12 different colors. 5 sheets of each color.
·  Price includes shipping to me and tax.
·  Price is for local hand delivery only - It does NOT include shipping to you. We can meet up or deliver at an event (check my schedule here).  Bazzill will be in for Scrap-a-Way Seekonk and Cool Crops Hyannis.
·  Mailing from me to you is an additional $11.35 via USPS.
·  Deadline is noon Monday, 11/05/12.  Email me (sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com) to purchase. 
·  The colors are...

  • Butter Cream (Prismatic) - white
  • London Fog (grass cloth) - black
  • Lemonade (canvas) - yellow
  • Marigold (canvas) - orange
  • Intense Pink (Prismatic) - pink
  • Crabapple dark (Prismatic) - red
  • Steel Blue (canvas) - blue
  • Palo Verde (grass cloth) - green
  • Suede Brown Medium (prismatic) - brown
  • Bouquet (grass cloth) - purple
  • Wheat (orange peel) - neutral
  • Aqua (grass cloth) -teal




Just Scrappin’ All Day Crops in Charlton
Our next all day crop is scheduled for December 8.  We are at the Prindle Pond Conference Center in Charlton, MA.  It’s a beautiful location and much bigger than our previous one.  Crop fee is $40 and the crop runs from 9am to 9pm. Included in the fee are goodies, prizes, make-n-take (sometimes a project, other times a 2 page layout), lunch and dinner.  
Store Update
I have been doing a lot of shopping (a tad too much) but there is just too much cool stuff out there.  Also, with the holiday season coming up and the flurry of crafting…if you need packs of a certain paper or cardstock or stickers…feel free to shoot me an email.  If I can get a hold of it, I’d be happy to get you stocked up.
I have also been working hard on re-stocking my layout kits bin and have 5 new layout kits out for sale.  Some are leftover Make-n-Takes, if you wanted to participate in my MnT and couldn’t fit it in, now’s a chance to get my most popular ones – Snow Fun and Spring Blossom.
Last but not least, I scrapped through our power outage and have my Fall Fever MnT ready to go.  Sneak peek coming to my blog soon…stay posted!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Siewleng

No comments:

Post a Comment