Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Scrappy News

Good Morning all!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer.  My boys are back in school and it’s time to head into a new scrapbook season.  Who’s ready?  I’m kicking it off with a Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro at the end of the month.  Getting ready for it, I will be spending the week shopping for my store and designing classes as well as new layout kits.  If there’s something you’d like to see, layouts, techniques or products, now is the time to let me know.

It’s also time for a Bazzill Bulk Buy…now’s the time to stock up on Bazzill cardstock at a reduced price.  You’ll receive 12 different colors, 5 sheets of each color per buy.  The cost of this buy is $27 (shipping to me and tax included).  I can hold and deliver to you at crops.  The deadline for this order is NOON  Friday, Sep 7th.  The order will be in before our Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro crop.  Email me if you’re interested.  Colors and more details HERE.

Just Scrappin’ All Day Crops in Charlton
The first crop is scheduled for October 20 and December 8.  We are at the Prindle Pond Conference Center in Charlton, MA.  It’s a beautiful location and much bigger than our previous one.  Crop fee is $40 and the crop runs from 9am to 9pm. Included in the fee are goodies, prizes, make-n-take (sometimes a project, other times a 2 page layout), lunch and dinner. Email me if you would like to reserve your seat.
Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro

Our September 2012 weekend in Westboro is currently sold out.  Due to it’s popularity, we have added TWO more dates, a summer and a fall weekend…June 21-23, 2013 and September 20 – 22, 2012.  See attached flyer for more info.

Last but not least, I’m vending at a charity crop, Crop for MS, Saturday, October 6, 2012 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m at the Upland Sportsman’s Club, Plympton MA.  If you’re interested in attending, send me an email and I’ll hook you up with the organizers. 

Have a wonderful day!!!
Siewleng

pssst…if you haven’t yet, make sure you LIKE Time2Scrap on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment