Thursday, March 1, 2012

Siewleng's March Scrappy Newsletter

Happy Snow Day!!!

It’s snowing hard and fast as I sit here typing this newsletter.  Figures we’d get through the whole winter with little to no snow and get hit with an anticipated FOOT on the last/first day of the month!!!  On the flip side, the boys got the day off from school and there’s actually enough snow to play in J

This month, I can be found at Cool Crops Portsmouth (March 9 – 11) and Just Scrappin’ All Day (March 24).  Let me know if there is anything you would like to see me carrying or would like to place a special order such as specific Bazzill colors, hard to find items, etc.

Special Pre-order: Double Tier Designer Glitter Glue Holder
Have you seen these in person?  I did this past weekend, Thanks Trista and love the design.  I initially thought they wouldn’t work but she showed me how they spring open and the inner row pops a little higher for ease of use. This is a pre-order.
Retail cost is $22, pre-order price is $17.50 tax included. 
I will NOT be shipping this to you, it’s too complicated.  I will hand deliver at crops or we can meet up within 15 mins of Worcester, MA.
They will NOT be in by any of the Portsmouth crops, sorry. 
Pre-order deadline is 3/12/12.
Email me if you’re interested or have any questions.

Just Scrappin’ All Day Crops in Charlton
After a 2 month break, Jean and I are starting up our day crops again.  The first crop is scheduled for March 24 and we are at a NEW location, the Prindle Pond Conference Center in Charlton, MA.  It’s a beautiful location and much bigger than our previous one.  Crop fee is $40 and the crop runs from 9am to 9pm. Included in the fee are goodies, prizes, make-n-take (sometimes a project, other times a 2 page layout), lunch and dinner. Email me if you would like to reserve your seat.
Crop dates are 3/24, 4/21, 5/19 and 6/23.

Just Scrappin’ Weekend in Westboro
The much anticipated Weekend in Westboro is returning to the Doubletree Inn from September 28 – 30.  Please see attached for more info.  We are currently taking deposits for the weekend. Leave a comment if you would like me to contact you with more info.

My calendar of events is updated.  Go HERE for a peek. 

Have a great day!
Siewleng

pssst…if you haven’t yet, make sure you LIKE Time2Scrap on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment