Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spotlight: Petaloo's Color Me Crazy Lines

I discovered Petaloo completely by accident and fell head over heels over their Color Me Crazy line.  It was a natural extension when I discovered smooch spritzes and glimmer mists.  These flowers are made of the yummiest papers that just soak up the color sprays.  They come in all kinds of shapes, sizes, varieties and even in bunches.  Petaloo blog has announced...
so I thought I'd share.  The ideas are amazing...so much more than just spraying the flowers with color.  The Wild Roses are my favorite Color Me Crazy flower and "DT member Lori Gentile has created a beautiful layout using the CMC Wild Roses!!"  Check it out HERE.  I am going to have to give it a shot to make something for teacher gifts,

No comments:

Post a Comment