Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Page Kits are here!!!!!!

As promised...I have 2 page kits to debut today. I know boy themed scrappy pages and products are pretty hard to come by. When I got a hold of Basic Grey's Archaic line, I immediately fell in love with it but didn't have quite the right photos. Do you do that? Save your papers for the right pics? After a summer full of adventure, I finally had the perfect pictures to go with the papers. And so inspired by these pics, I present to you, *drum roll please*.... "Outdoor Adventures" and "I Dig Dirt".In honor of 09-09-09, the kits are $9.99 each (future kits will retail at $12 each).
Each kit includes:
  • Materials pre-cut and ready for assembly.
  • A color printout of the layout for ease of assembly.
  • Paper piecing materials are pre-pieced and pre-stickied.
  • Ribbon and photo corners are also pre-stickied.
  • *bonus* A set of letter stickers so you can change the title to suit your needs.
Tax and shipping to you is not included.
Shipping will be $4.99 per order for up to 2 kits.
If you would like to place an order for pick-up or delivery at a crop, you'll save on shipping.
If you have a few friends in your area that are interested, I can combine shipping and throw a bunch into a flat rate box for $9.
Limited kits available. First paid, first served. Accepting cash, checks or cc.
Email me at sluvs2skrap@yahoo.com to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment