Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my Scrappy spot in cyberspace. I'd like to use this space to keep you informed of new incoming products, new layout kits, upcoming crops, weekend retreats as well as challenges just for fun :)

I just sent out my monthly newsletter and if you haven't read it yet, it has details about a CLEARANCE SALE to be held at Jean and my Scrappin' in Sturbridge all day crop. Crop spots are sold out but you're welcome to stop in to shop.

CLEARANCE SALE!!!
What: We are clearancing many, many items to create room for new items coming this fall! 50% off all items with labels starting with "IRW"! Other items 25-50% off! We'll also have deep discounts including a Dollar Bin (everything for a dollar) and 10 cent patterned papers!
When: Saturday July 25th 9am - 9pm
Where: The Hampton Inn, Sturbridge, MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment