Friday, January 22, 2010

Fun Friday

It's Friday! I'm thinking it should be a fun day...a day to share interesting links, projects that inspire, challeges and ideas. I will also post a pic of my work from my resolution to scrap something each week. So here goes...

This week's Friday share is a link to a website called CRAFT CRITIQUE . Spot a new product, wondering if it's really what it says it is or if it's not worth the money, hop over to Craft Critique and they might have tried it and shared the pros and cons.

And my share is this layout of me and my boys hiking. The pictures tell some of the story but it's the STORY that is the most important part of the layout. My account of what happened, revisiting a short trail we used to hike when they were little, the boys running ahead and then almost stumbling over a snake, them sticking close after the encounter and us taking a wrong turn. Sigh! A learning experience ;)
products used: Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy line, Bazzill cardstock and my handy dandy Sharpie ultra fine point.

No comments:

Post a Comment